The Institute for Preventative Sports Medicine (IPSM) is a non-profit research organization dedicated to the prevention of sports-related injuries and health care cost containment. Its research focuses on finding effective and practical ways to reduce sports related injuries and speed the rehabilitation of injured athletes. The Institute also seeks ways to disseminate its research findings to benefit the public at large.
- About IPSM
- More information about the Institute including a mission statement and an editorial
- Some of the research projects currently underway
- Results from completed projects
- News releases, citations, and awards
- The Mid-American Sports Medicine Symposium April 13-15, 2000- Michigan.
- The 2000 IPSM Benefit Auction - April 14, 2000 (Friday 7-10pm)
- Quarterly Update
- The IPSM Newsletter
- Web site designers and maintainers
- Information about becoming a member of the Institute
Comments to webmaster :firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised: November 19, 2000 01:16 AM
All contents copyright (C) 1995, The Institute for Preventative Sports Medicine. All rights reserved.